This post is also available in: Italiano
Men’s skin care
Having a perfect face is the desire of many men. Knowing how to get it is however far from easy. All of us men share some problems: dry skin, oily skin, signs of aging, damage caused by the sun … Personally I did not have a real routine and even ignored the basics. So I decided to interview two professionals in the sector: Toni and Amanda for Obagi Medical Products, in order to offer solutions and answers to others regarding skin care.
In this article you will find out how to take care of the skin on the face, how to make up for cracked skin, how to cope with oily skin, as a skin care routine, and some facial products (for men).
The interview is in English, with subtitles in Italian. Here are the questions I asked:
- Does a man’s beauty depend on his skin?
- What types of skin do exist?
- What types of food accelerate the oily skin process?
- What is the weekly and monthly routine that a man should have for skin care?
- Does the routine have to be done during holidays or while traveling?
- Is it important to consult a dermatologist or can you do everything for yourself? What is the ideal frequency for consulting a specialist?
- What are the products that a man should always use?
- How can I have a luminous face?
- How to cure an impure skin?
- How to solve dark circles?
- How to remedy the damage of the skin, especially after 30 years?
- Do you recommend plastic surgery?
The first two minutes are in Italian 🇮🇹. However, the interview is in English, so activate the subtitles. If you do not know how to do it, look this guide.
Some of the products for the face recommended in the video:
Here some useful links:
Do you have any further questions for Toni and Amanda? Write them down or visit their social networks.